Rules for Newsletter Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES FOR NEWSLETTER SWEEPSTAKES TO WIN FREE GAMES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up to the Underdog Newsletter, available at UnderdogGames.com and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Underdog Games (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Underdog Games, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online continuously starting on or about May 1, 2021 and through December 31, 2021. Online entries are collected through newsletter signup. You only need to enter your email into the newsletter signup once in order to be eligible to win.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online newsletter signup form, available at UnderdogGames.com. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Underdog Games. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Underdog Games.
- Prizes: Winners will receive their choice of one board game from Underdog Games. Game chosen must be in stock and available at UnderdogGames.com. Retail value is between $3o and $50. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Underdog Games to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be chosen at the first of the month each month, between the 1st and the 5th. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Underdog Games shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Underdog Games, anyone acting on behalf of Underdog Games, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Underdog Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Underdog GAmes may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Underdog Games. Underdog Games reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Underdog Games has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Underdog Games reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Underdog Games. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Underdog Games and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name for any given month, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Underdog Games. For additional contact information, email email@example.com.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
This game surprises me! To start with, I am an avid board gamer with a big collection of board games. At the same time, I also loves the outdoors. With a friend's recommendation, I picked up this game hoping it will be a good game I can play with my kids. I thought I was just getting a basic simple family game but I was wrong. This game is simple to learn yet offers enough depth even for gamers! This game is well produced with quality components. The cardboard, cards, plastic beads, and wooden tokens are well produced. The game play is very engaging as there are multiple objectives you can choose to go for. The rule can be easily learned within 10 minutes from the rule book, and taught within 5 minutes. The theme is great and is integrated with the game play very well. I love the pictures of the parks on the cards, accompanied with informative text that are very educational for kids and adults alike. Overall, I'm very happy with game and it will stay in my collection of games for sure!
Fantastic game for all ages!
Fantastic Game! Our family really likes board games and national parks so we were all excited about playing this one! After Christmas lunch we watched the video, then played in teams, slowly and referring to the instruction book. We helped each other for awhile, but once we understood the rules, it got crazy with competition and booting each other back to start. So much fun! It took about 30 minutes for all generations to catch on. My in-laws are in their 80’s and have been to most of the parks. Everyone enjoyed hearing about their memories. Here’s a picture of our winner. We will play again soon since we’re taking it on the next family vacation. The whole family recommends Trekking the National Parks.
So much fun for entire family
We bought Trekking The National Parks game so as soon as I heard this was out, we jumped all over it! So much fun for entire family and very educational! As a father of two elementary aged kids, this is AWESOME! My kids know more about the places around the world then I ever did at a young age. Only issue is, now they want to travel the world!!!
LOVE ❤️ This game!!! I purchased this game for my family. But mostly for my 8 year old Granddaughter. I have been to 25 parks and I want to spark a love in her to travel and visit our parks. I even purchased the companion guide, we read about 1 park each time we play the game.
I am so happy with this product!! Exactly what i wanted... great game with the family
Fantastic family game from littles to adults...including teens!
Without a doubt, it delivered on all fronts. The game is a blast to play, and offers great pictures of the National Parks, and incredible trivia, as well. Our kids have only been to a handful of the Parks in real life, but this game has easily inspired them to see many more. We have played this game every night since we got it, and it has yet to feel boring or monotonous. Such a great game, and hopefully it will inspire others to adventure out into the true treasures of America.
I love this game. I had the pleasure to be able to experience this game from its earliest stages, and it keeps getting better. This family friendly game is a great combination of educational game for the kids, but still full of enough strategy and different play styles that experienced gamers will enjoy it over and over again.
Hi there, You may never read this but I feel the need to let you know! The second I read this email, I ran and submitted my pre-order. I live in a house with 5 total mid 20 year olds and the National Parks game is the only thing that got us through quarantine. Since March we have played it over 20 times and continue to play. We are 5 very different people but this game has helped us bond so much. We definitely get competitive but we all love this game so much. I just want to thank you for this game! You guys are really doing this well.
Great game for the family and friends. Fun game that changes play by play. Learned a lot about America's National parks, some of them I didnt even know existed! Overall great buy, endless fun.
I ordered this game to have something fun to play as a family during quarantine. If you like Ticket to Ride, you will love this game. Personally, I like this game a lot better! The game is competitive but not cut-throat since you really don't know who is going to win until the end and points are tallied up. The game lasts about 30-45 minutes with three players.
Fantastic game! We bought it for Christmas and our family of 5 has played it 4 times since we opened it yesterday morning. It appeals to all of us, ages 12-52. It was not hard to learn, especially because different aspects of it are somewhat similar to other games we love, like Ticket to Ride and Seven Wonders. It is NOT just like those games, though. It's definitely a unique and fun game in its own right and we think it's an awesome addition to our game collection.
I bought this game for my 15 year old son for his birthday. It was the same price as the video game he wanted, and this was the WAY WAY WAY better choice. He has played it more than once every single day since his birthday, and I’ve even found him sitting around reading the national park cards and planning out where he would like to go someday! The whole family enjoys the game from the 7 year old up. The video instructions were fabulous and made the learning curve of how to’s a snap.
I'm a hobby gamer with a large game collection, but I still love finding games that can be enjoyed by family and friends who aren't into board games as much. This game is a knockout success! It is certainly inspired by Ticket to Ride but is ultimately a very different game that I believe will be easier to learn and get "good" at than Ticket to ride for most casual players. The game is beautiful with an extremely high quality board, lovely cards (the park cards are huge!), big chunky wooden player pieces, and even the box is super thick.